Are you getting into arguments with climate change deniers? Here is a TOP TEN LIST of things to say to ranting climate change deniers:
10) Sorry. Environmentalist Al Gore was exonerated regarding those charges he is a “crazed sex poodle.” Another inconvenient truth.
9) Sorry. “Climategate” has turned out to be another non-story pushed by FOX and the right wing media… the scientists’ data were not fudged.
8) Who do you really want to believe on global warming? A NASA scientist named Hansen, or a talk-radio hack named El Rushbo?
7) Global warming doesn’t make the Earth uniformly warm. If it shuts down the Gulf Stream, Europe will freeze. No grill, lots of chill!
6) Ooops! Did I just see a chunk of ice three times the size of Manhattan fall off of Greenland?
5) Whoops! Ocean levels will now rise this century in feet, rather than inches, scientists say. So long Daytona Beach!
4) Show me a Senator who denies climate change, and I’ll show you a Senator who believes the Earth was created in Six Biblical Days.
3) Climate scientists say St. Louis and Missouri will get much wetter, not necessarily hotter, because of global warming. Start building an Ark.
2) March, April, May, June & July 2010 are the hottest in the U.S. since record-keeping began in 1880. Must just be a spell — for a decade now.
1) OK. If you insist global warming is a hoax, isn’t it still a good idea to stop belching 5 tons of carbon pollution into the atmosphere for every man, woman and child?
ADD YOUR ARGUMENT FOR THE CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS IN A POST BELOW. YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME.