1) We don’t need more building in a flood plain.
2) We have enough strip malls in Chesterfield’s flood plain.
3) Destruction of this wildlife habitat is unconscionable
4) Traffic congestion on Dorsett and I-364 will suck.
5) Rowers and sailors in lake area deserve better.
6) Hikers and bikers in lake area deserve better.
7) Build more park trails, not more mall pavement.
8) Save the last 5 percent of Missouri’s wetlands.
9) Keep Westport Plaza going; leave this area alone.
10) Nature spots are necessary for human sanity.